Central Lancaster High School is a school which puts relationships with our pupils first. We believe that for our pupils to be successful and to experience and enjoy exam success the fundamental ingredients are developing a school and a curriculum which have relationships, relevance and rigour at the heart of our values.
At Central Lancaster High School our ethos surrounds the whole development of our pupils and staff. Together we are Team Central; working together to raise standards and create a culture in which everyone believes they can achieve.
We have a series of guiding principles which help us to shape our school offer and these are;
- Pupils are at the heart of every decision we make
- Relationships are central to our success
- We strive together towards shared goals
- We experience shared reward
- We offer choice and challenge; our curriculum and wider learning opportunities are as unique as every child in the school